I think I'll start doing a monthly favorites post the first day/week of each month. I have a feeling lots of favorite things will have to do with food. Oops!
1. White Chocolate Raspberry Questbar! This protein packed bar is AMAZING. So damn good. I am not kidding, please do yourself a favor and try one out if you haven't already. Only 1g of sugar and all 'clean' ingredients!
2. Aquage Finishing Spray - freakin' awesome and working wonders on my hair! I have been trying to revive my damaged hair for some time now and this product has helped it tremendously! I use it after I dry my hair and before I flat iron it or use a curling iron on it.
3. Joseph's Lavash Bread - I can not tell you enough how amazing these tortilla/wrap type breads are! First of all they are HUGE! I usually only eat half of one which is just 50 calories and only 7g of carbs! I make veggie quesadillas, breakfast, lunch and dessert wraps, I even put some peanut butter on it and tear it into pieces and mix it into my egg whites with truvia, cinnamon and sugar free syrup for a delicious low carb breakfast! TRY THESE if that is the only thing you take away from this post!
4. OPI you don't know jacques nail color - Perfect for Fall - in fact I get a new one each year and go through the entire bottle in 3 months. I love this color that much. I also get compliments left and right when I wear this color!
5. Ralph Lauren Avaiator Sunglasses - I got these back in April or May but am so in love with them. I can't get enough! They are perfection and my only 'expensive' pair of sunglasses i've ever owned. Now I see what the fuss is about!
And there you go! Some of my favorite things for the Fall - really for any time!