Monday, August 26, 2013

Miscellaneous Monday

Monday's are going to end up being posts where I catch you up on what's been going on in our lives

First up, we have had some pretty unexpected changes take place over the last few weeks. I told you all how I quit my job, of course to pursue my passion in health and fitness full time, but also to be able to manage the kids, Hayden's school, their activities, etc. while my husband would be travelling often for work. Well....the day after I was offically done with work, my husband got 2 calls, had 2 interviews, and was made 2 offers by GREAT companies! We chose the one where he would NOT be travelling or if/when he does travel it will be in Texas and not too far! This was not something we were anticipating whatsoever, and had this of happened prior to me putting in my two weeks I don't know if I would have quit right then. I am beyond happy with the way things happened, God really does work in mysterious ways! I was so anxious/nervous/scared/excited to quit my job and to be self employed, so much comes with that and it will be a lot of work! It's scary to just take a leap of faith and hope that it all works out for the best and that we don't end up homeless because of me and my dreams :) So with that being said, I know now more than anything that I did what was right for my family and I don't regret it one bit. Like at all.

Moving on...

Hayden had his first day back to school and is entering the 1st grade! I still have to pinch myself at times, How do I have a first grader?!?! It's all so surreal.

He was very excited to wake up and get to school this morning, but not before I snapped some pics! He gets so embarrassed by me taking pictures and I found myself telling him, "Just give this one thing to me son!" And he responded, "Uggghhhh, OK mom!"

 

 
 
He is so dang cute...and handsome!
 
I headed to the gym, after taking Hayden into school and snapping some pictures, to workout chest and triceps. Easily one of my favorite muscle groups to work currently.
 



That's really all I've got for now, check back tomorrow for Fit Tip Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment