Monday, November 4, 2013

Check-In

So I'm on day 5 of the Advocare 24 Day Challenge, currently in the cleanse phase. It's going really well. I am feeling good, not getting bloated at all, feeling tighter and leaner as well as more energized. I am eating whole grains (Ezekiel bread, whole grain pasta), lot of fruit for my sweet tooth, lean meats and veggies. It's simple really.

I am LOVING SparkSlam, and Catalyst and I actually enjoy the fiber drink (I mix it with a splash of organic apple juice and water and it tastes like applesauce)

I highly recommend doing the 10 day herbal cleanse if you are not able to afford the 24 day challenge. It's only $31.50 and will give you a great boost to your weight loss!

I will be doing a post on Monday of my cleanse results for you all :) If you want to check out Advocare's products you can go to www.AdvoWithEfitmama.com and browse around!

Moving on...

I took my NASM CPT exam on Halloween and passed!! I was so nervous because all I heard from everybody was how hard it was. I studied for nearly 5 months and I have to say, I don't feel like it was too bad. Maybe it's because I knew my stuff and studied my butt off? I thought it was pretty straight forward. Not to say it wasn't difficult, because it was, but I think I didn't have as hard of a time with it because I literally studied every single day over the past few months. 

I also launched my Personal Training Website www.EricaNicoleFitness.com and I am so happy with the way it turned out! I am now accepting online training clients, so browse around the site and make sure to check out the packages! I am beyond excited to help others Get and STAY healthy and fit. I don't advertise quick fixes and whoever does is not offering something that can be maintained long-term and is more than likely an unhealthy way to achieve your goals. Keep that in mind when searching for a personal trainer. Make sure whoever you choose has your best interest and health in mind! 

Happy Monday All!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Erica,
    Ive done this several times and always love it! I find I really miss the fiber pills and drinks in the 3 months between cleanses! I take probiotics everyday, but am thinking of adding fiber. Do you take them in between at all?
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the specifics of your diet. This looks like one of the healthiest methods I've seen yet for gaining muscle and losing weight. Could you post more about your diet? I'm interested in trying a part of it right now, but I'm not sure on the specifics of food.
    Jenn | https://www.mymusclechef.com

    ReplyDelete